Re: feature & performance comparison

From: <pm3iinc_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:54:51 -0400

I just got a little itch from the word 'sole' even from a dba perspective. (i'm sometimes finicky)
dba's also have their role in the data accuracy arena. enforcing constaints, ...
Part of their role is to to protect data against bad programmers/hardware, ...

I know that 'THE answer' is sometimes a dream. It was mostly to exagerate/differenciate with 'any answer'.

PM