Re: Can You Be the Judge?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:59:25 GMT

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:38:05 +0100, "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> wrote:

>damn I forgot that you were Portugese and would be able to tell the figure
>was of the top of my head.Out of vague interest what would a DBA in Lisbon
>make ballpark? I really like Portugal (apart from the mad drivers) when I
>was there.

ROFL Can't get rid of them even on the Net, eh? ;-)

I'd say around 5 million to 8 million, depending on size/responsibility/complexity. The usual stuff. That said, if you have lots of experience overseas you'd probably get around the 10 million mark, but it would need some looking.

As for the drivers, consider it a "bonus". I've been out of it for the last 20 years and nowadays I get s***-scared when I have to drive there!

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 03:59:25 CDT