Catastrophic error

From: Hima Kalidindi <hkalidin_at_ford.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:01:23 -0400

Hi,
In our application we are uploading files directly to the database table's longraw column. We have around five tables which have the longraw column to store large binary files.
We are using a third party component called SA-Fileup to upload the files. I am using the same code to upload files to all the five tables. The problem is when I upload file to a table called olid.attachment I am having this Catastrophic error, the rest of the uploads to the four tables work great without any errors. It's actually the same code which is breaking for one table but working great with all other four tables. The only difference between OLID.attachment table and rest of the tables is that OLID.ATTACHMENT table is Big like it contains around 8,000 records and rest of the tables are below 500.

Could any body help me solve the problem. Thanks a lot for your time.

ERROR is : Provider error 8000ffff Catastrophic Failure

Regards,
Hima Kalidindi. Received on Mon Jun 11 2001 - 08:01:23 CDT