Re: Have you ever had an ORA-600 [105] Error when tracing

From: Samantha Hall <samanthahall_at_qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:59:23 -0600

Michael,

Sounds an interesting problem. Nothing worse than a problem that is not predictable.

I have some spare time tomorrow, so I might to reproduce this on 8.1.6/8.1.7 test instances I have. Do you by any chance have any of the ora-600 trace files that show the full stack trace, to ensure, if I can reproduce it, that it is being caused by the same thing?

Thanks,
Samantha