Re: feature & performance comparison

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:27:37 +0100

Thanks I hadc a look at the zipped html docs. Looks like a cool and relatively easy to code feature. I'm not entirely clear what it gives over and above the connect by construct though.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

http://www-4.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/data/db2/udb/winos2unix/support/v7pubs.d
> > 2w/en_main
> > >
> > > There are three examples, and it talks about controlling depth.
Recursive SQL