Error Starting Program

From: Dave Roth <diamonddcr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2001 19:30:44 -0700

When I try to start up the database, I get the following errors

"The ORACLE.EXE file is linked to missing export
ORACOMMON8.DLL:kpcddtasg."

and

"ORA-12549 Cannot attach to Oracle 8i"

I'm running 8.1.6 on a Windows '98 machine and a new installation of Oracle. I had been sucessfully running a previous installation of the same version, but once I tried to add on Enterprise Manager, everything kind of fell apart.

Thanks for the help. Received on Sun Jun 10 2001 - 21:30:44 CDT