Oracle8 and SAP

From: Michael Stupp <Michael.Stupp_at_dieffenbacher.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:54:39 +0100

I want to copy my Oracle 8.0.5.2 Database with SAP 4.0B from my main system to my (existing)quality system without
deleting the quality database but with deleteing the data in the quality database.
Any ideas if export/import works when I use the "destroy" clause with the import-command?

Please mail to: michael.stupp_at_dieffenbacher.de Received on Fri Jun 08 2001 - 05:54:39 CDT