newbie question about RBS

From: wonderinguy <wonderinguy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2001 09:00:19 EST

Folks, I am pretty new to Oracle. I was under the impression that, once all the transactions are commited, the roll back segment tablespace would go back to 0 % usage + overhead. But it keeps growing and is getting close to 100 %. Is this normal ? Or do I have to do something to reset it.

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Jun 08 2001 - 09:00:19 CDT