Re: Question About Oracle Users

From: Joe Kazimierczyk <joseph.kazimierczyk_at_bms.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 07:19:33 -0400

It's probably more efficient to leave it as is. And more secure. If security and quality assurance is of any concern, it's best to have users connecting to their own account rather than to a group account which implements it's own authentication with it's own user/password table. Leaving the 50000 accounts as is will let you take advantage of rdbms auditing features, password profile features, etc.