Windows 2000 install problem

From: Rick Robinson <rlr_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:49:12 GMT

I downloaded the 500+ MB file from OTN to install 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 sp2. When I try to run disk1\setup.exe, nothing happens. When I run disk1\autorun\autorun.exe, I get the install start up and select install/deinstall products, and nothing happens.

I did note that when I run setup.exe, it looked like a jrew.exe started and then wnet away at the same time startup.exe went away.

Little help...

tia,
R Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 17:49:12 CDT