How to suppress the schema for different user to run a SQL?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:29:11 +0800

Dear all,

We have an OLAP database, where all tables are created with
'dm_admin', an administrative user account, while are queried by
'dm_user', a query-oriented user account (shared by all query users).
We have SQL's that are coded without the schema 'dm_admin' to be used by 'dm_user'. However, if the schema is not prefixed before the objects referenced, the objects will not be found by 'dm_user', and it is not appropriate for query users to use 'dm_admin'. What's your suggestions about this? Thanks in advance.

Dino Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 22:29:11 CDT