Re: new user & tablespace

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:37:11 +1000

By default in Oracle 8 and 8i, no user is granted any quota on any tablespace (a vast improvement over Oracle 7's unlimited quota on everything). So you must 'alter user fred quota 10m on data1' or whatever the relevant tablespace names and quotas should be.

Regards
HJR

--
The views expressed are my own only, and definitely NOT those of Oracle