Re: sqlldr wizard?

From: <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:13:08 +0200

In article <3B1F18D0.7AAD4591_at_exesolutions.com>, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com says...
> hegyvari_at_ardents.hu wrote:
>
> > Greets,
> >
> > Call me a bit lazy, but is there a wizard :-) available for sqlldr? I am
> > reading the documentation right now and it seems a bit complicated to me
> > to assemble a correct control file for a complex case. (Or even a simple
> > one:-)
> >
> > Cheers, Hegyvari Krisztian
>
> No. And no paperclip either.
>
> Daniel A. Morgan

All right, went through it second time and it is not that difficult. A bit strange though that Excel has a nice interface for importing text files and no one made one for sqlldr yet.

Regards, Hegyvari Krisztian Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 02:13:08 CDT