Re: odbc connect from MSAccess to Oracle

From: Tony Hunt <tonster_at_cyberdude.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:40:27 +1000

MS Access does some weird caching thing which after a good year of using it everyday I am still trying to figure out. But my guess is you table is changing rapidly?

I can reproduce the same thing but viewing the Oracle table from Access, then going into SQL Worksheet or something and DELETEing a pile of records from that table. Hey presto, look back at the table for which you left the view open in Access and half the records say #deleted...

It's never really bothered me, but maybe there are some settings in regards to how often this refreshing occurs in the Access Options...

Tony