Re: Export problem

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:47:47 +0100

There is a coincidence. I had just this issue today on an 8.1.5 database. There is a script $ORACLE_HOME\javavm\install\initdbj.sql which needs running. Having said that when I applied this fix I found I needed to rerun $ORACLE_HOME\javavm\install\initjvm.sql first.

To their credit Oracle support responded with the correct answer to this on an iTar in about 30 minutes. I was most impressed.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
"ales voderka" <ales.voderka_at_e-bs.cz> wrote in message

> Hi,
> we have oracle 8.1.6SS server and now when we try to export using exp
> utility it ends with an error ORA-00904 when exporting synonyms. I tried
> find invalid synonyms, but I could not find any method how to get it.
Using