Re: Database instance copying

From: Grant Fitzgerald <gfitzger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jun 2001 13:27:38 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but what I'm actually doing is rewriting the ISAM code with eqivalent Oracle code. I'm looking to replace the current (ISAM) DB copy functionality with it's Oracle equivalent and I'm unsure what the quickest way to do this is (I should have also mentioned that I can't do it during system downtime - we need 99.999% availablity).

Grant