archivelog delete

From: <pguan_at_sansia.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 15:17:21 -0700

Hi all,

I am using RMAN command to delete the archivelog, here is the command: RMAN>list backupset of archivelog until time 'SYSDATE-2';

I thought it should list all backuppiece of archivelog until two days' ago but it shows me ALL the archivelog pieces. This commadn worked well before but now it doesn't. Have anybody seen this before? Is this a bug?

Appreciate you help.

Phillip Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 17:17:21 CDT