Problems with Distributed transactions

From: Koh Sin Guan <singuan_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 01:29:36 +1000

Hi,

   I am experimenting with distributed transactions and have encountered some problems. Below is the

   select * from customer_at_test.com

    When I execute the above statement from SQL Plus, it works fine. However, when I tried executing the same statement using VBScript, i get the following error.

      ORA-02041: client database did not begin a transaction

I am wondering if there is any configuration settings that needs to be done before using the distributed transactions. Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:29:36 CDT