Re: Windows ME

From: wayne <no_at_email.please.com>
Date: 06 Jun 2001 00:48:57 GMT

> What version of Oracle can be used on Windows ME ?

I _thnk_ no version works in ME, but I would go to technet.oracle.com and look in the installation requirements section for the Personal Oracle and Oracle Lite (the only two versions that work in the Windows 9x family) to see if either is certified under WinME.

WinME has a lot of problems and shortcomings, that's why the vast majority of people and business computers stayed "behind the times" with Win98... Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 19:48:57 CDT