Re: Which is the better OCP study guide?

From: Mick Rice <mickricenet_at_netscape.net>
Date: 5 Jun 2001 04:22:49 -0700

I'd agree that the Couchman and Schwinn guide is very good. I actually am using it as an Exam guide. I've recently taken exam's one ond two (and passed thankfully) and the book covered 99% of all the questions that I was given. The style is quite good, even if there do seem to be more and more typo's as you progress into the book. I'd recommend it strongly ! Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 06:22:49 CDT