Re: Users relationship to a schema...or Why can't I "see" things?

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 01:52:01 -0500

"SET SCHEMA" is not available prior to 8i.

you do know that in the TOAD Schema browswer window, you can select a different "owner" from the drop down list box near the top of the window.

if that still doesn't work, you could try enabling the use of the DBA_ catalog views:

connected as system:

GRANT SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE TO newuser ;

in TOAD options window, select option

"check for access to dba_ views on startup"

restart TOAD.