Still time to register: Testing Computer Software (TCS2001) Conference

From: PAZ Associates <pazhpn_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:26:38 -0500

       Reminder: Y O U C A N S T I L L P A R T I C I P A T E !

             18th International Conference and Exposition on

                    TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS2001)
               Theme: Meeting the New Challenges of Testing
                             June 18-22, 2001
            Washington, D.C. * Hyatt Regency (Bethesda) * USA

       ** Tutorials ** Conference ** Exhibition ** Special Events

Register to participate -- and learn the latest developments and emerging trends in software testing. International experts and leading testing professionals will share their knowledge with you.

--> Keynote addresses by featured speakers will give you

       new understandings and solutions to the testing process
--> Leading experts in all phases of testing will train

       you in workshops and tutorials
--> Thirty-two sessions in seven informative tracks will let

       you select the most useful knowledge of testing practices
--> Learn to solve your problems by networking with the

       experts and your peers
--> Vendor Exhibit will introduce you the latest of

       software testing tools and services
--> Conference Volume, Proceedings and Workshop/Tutorial

       Manuals will provide you with valuable future references

Detailed description of the Technical Program:

              Web: http://www.uspdi.org/conference/program.html
 Request brochure: http://www.uspdi.org/conference/brochure.html
Download brochure: http://www.uspdi.org/conference/printbrochure.html

You can register:
      Online: http://www.uspdi.org/conference/registration.html
       Phone: [+1] 301-270-1033
      E-mail: admin_at_uspdi.org (Subject: TCS2001)

Your on-site, walk-in registration is also welcome.

              U.S. Professional Development Institute
                     612 Ethan Allen Avenue
                 Takoma Park, MD 20912-5400 * USA
                    Phone: [+1] 301-270-1033