Certification

From: Tony Upchurch <tony095_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 23:58:54 -0400

Does anyone know if you are considered an OCP (Oracle Certified Professional)
if you pass one exam, or do you have to take a whole track before it counts for
anything. I want to take the PL\SQL exam as soon as possible, but it may take
a long time before I get through all five Oracle Certified DBA exams. It would
be nice to have an intermediate credential of some value during the process. I
know Microsoft certification works this way, anyone know about Oracle?

Thanks,
Tony Received on Sat Jun 02 2001 - 22:58:54 CDT