Export failed

From: zifeng li <zifeng.li_at_compudigm.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:11:53 +1200

Hi,

When I export some users from DBA studio, received the following error messages.

# dbsnmpj.exe - DLL Initialization Failed
# Initialization of the dynamic link library
C:\winnt\system32\kernel32.dll failed.
# The process is terminating abnormally.

Then I check the job history from Console, got

# Job output
# Operating system resource shortage.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Zifeng Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 01:11:53 CDT