Re: How to get into Oracle DBA

From: Randall Roberts <randall_at_filer.org.nospam>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:55:36 -0700

EB;

Are we to understand that you have OMS running under Win98 against an Enterprise Manager repository in Personal Oracle for Win98? Or do you mean that you have the OEM client running on Win98? The reason I ask is that OEM and DBA studio were not installed with Personal Oracle for Win98 when I did a default install. They are part of the default install for Win NT/2000.

Best!

Randall

EB <EB_at_nOsPaM.com> wrote in message
> I have Enterprise Manager working just fine on my Windows 98 laptop...
>

> "Jerry Metz" <jmetz1_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > Actually, you need to read the info on the Oracle OTN. I don't believe
 that
> > the Win98 version supports the Server Manager or the Enterprise Manager.
> > believe that you have to go to the NT version for that.
> >
> > Steve Long wrote:
> >
> > > system / manager
> > >
> > > RTFM
> > >
> > > "Gowdhaman Rajan" <Gowdham_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

 Manager