Need to borrow your office for work expriences!

From: Freelancer <someone_at_somewhere.anywhere>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 07:58:22 -0400

Please forgive me to waste little band-width and abuse. I know I shouldn't ....

My wife is computer consultant (contractor) with $55/hr. ( ~= $90's K/year). She also has two M.S. degrees in Remote Sensing and Computer Science. Her contract was terminated (layoff) in January this year. She got REJECT from many interviews even she has ten years working experiences in C/C++, X-Window/Motif, Perl5, JavaScript, HTML, SQL, image process in UNIX environment. Because she lack of work experiences in Java, XML,JDBC,
Database (mainly Oracle), etc.

She need to borrow your office to get the hand-on work experiences for SIX months in

Java: applet, servlet, JDBC, RMI, JSP, XML, IO, socket network, etc. Web: Apache or other Web server, Tomcat, CGI/Perl, PerlDBI, etc. Database: Oracle, PL/SQL, store procedures, trigger, DBA. etc.

In northern Virginia, Washington D.C. Maryland (between D.C. and Baltimore) areas.

I'll pay her all training like taking courses from Learning Tree. You need to pay her 0 cents.
After six months solid working experiences, she will LEAVE. The only requirement is she need
you (employer or supervisor) MUST give her GOOD reference.

If you or your employer have such offer, please reply to me rhchui_at_yahoo.com.
Don't reply to this message to nobody_at_nowhere.anywhere nor somebody_at_somewhere.anywhere

P.S. 1998, 1999 you can get any job with ZERO day work experiences. Today you require 3 - 5 years work
experiences. To me this is ridiculous, today technologies everyday has something new. Do you want to hire a person has 20-30 years work experiences in Cobol, Fortran, Pacale, VMS, etc. or hire a person just graduated from college has zero day work experiences? Some people have no computer background at all, know nothing about database,
programming. All they do is take an Oracle certificate exam. Then they got a $90s k contract job from some STUPID employer or managers Received on Thu May 31 2001 - 06:58:22 CDT