Re: Oracle Export 8.1.7 much slower than 7.3.2 on VMS

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca.spammenot>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:55:30 -0400

I have a copy of a letter (at home) from Oracle where it says that when they do the ports they try their best to use the platform at its best. Not anymore it seems.
If I don`t forget I`ll post it tomorrow (it`s short)

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site)

BTOlo8TcCSsJ_at_malvm5.mala.bc.ca...