Re: Maximum errors allowed in sql loader.

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:14:13 GMT

Jerry Metz wrote:

> Since Mr. Bakker is obviously too busy to actually help you, and can only
> provide idiodic responses to you and everybody else that doesn't measure up to
> his rather high opinion of himself, let me take a crack at this one.

Jerry,

I actually quite enjoy Mr. Bakker's responses. Some I actually find entertaining. You must concede, that he does not merely reply "RTFM", but usually provides a clue that the poster *might* follow-up on through a search through the documentation (which is publicly available). His post below was not mean, but instructive. Maybe a quick whack across the nose with the reference to the manual is exactly what someone might need in order to realize that a keyword search will return their answer much faster than another person's RTFM reply.

As far as being "moderator" - he is knowledgeable in the art - and has ascended to *guru* here in all things not related to NT - but is not the moderator. Its like anything else - if you want his knowledge, you have to tolerate his opinions also - or skip his posts - the option is yours (everyone's).

Paul
BDBAFH