Re: Remote cursors (cursors across DB links)

From: Marc Billiet <first.last_at_com.hydro.switch.this>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 05:37:36 GMT

Does your cursor only use the remote table, or is it a join with a local

table as well ? In that case, you might eventually check the DRIVING SIT E
and NO MERGE hints.
And of course, as someone else said, you might have a look at snapshots

(materialized views).

Marc

Op 2001-05-29, 17:22:42, schreef mlm <not_at_listed.com> over het thema Rem ote