deployejb on Oracle8i (8.1.7.)

From: Andrei Zoubakine <azoubakine_at_cihi.ca>
Date: 29 May 2001 12:14:35 -0700

Hi All,
I'm trying to deploy EJB from my local pc WinNT (jdk1.3) to Oracle8i (8.1.7) on AIX.I'm using standard makeit.bat file which coming with demo.tar
and I've got exception

Compiling Stubs...done
Generating Jar File...done
Loading EJB Jar file and Comm Stubs Jar file...done Generating EJBHome and EJBObject on the server... Message [IOEXCEPTION_DESERIALIZING] not found in 'oracle.aurora.ejb.deployment.server.Messages'.

When I do the same procedure on my local server Oracle8i on NT everythin is Ok.

Please Help how knows the answer! Received on Tue May 29 2001 - 14:14:35 CDT