Re: Lock detection and resolution

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:53:50 GMT

On 27 May 2001 22:05:01 -0700, yong321_at_yahoo.com (Yong Huang) wrote:

>nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam (Nuno Souto) wrote in message news:<3b0e66a4.17676970_at_news-server>...
>
>Nuno, could you tell me what that undocumented way to do it, just for my curiosity?

Nope, sorry. If anyone from ORACLE wants it to become public, they can do it themselves. There might be something in Metalink re this. I don't think it would be of any use other than the very specific area I found it in, once. Can't for the life of me see why it would ever be useful.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Mon May 28 2001 - 06:53:50 CDT