Re: what is the different?

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:10:09 -0500

in our hot backup scripts, we use the "archive log current" syntax to ensure that the current log file is archived. prior to the introduction of this syntax, the script used the "switch logfile", and then waited for several minutes to give ARCH enough time to archive the log file, before continuing.

 one place we use the the