Re: to create a non-SYSTEM tablespace

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:55:03 GMT

On Sun, 27 May 2001 21:18:18 +1000, "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr_at_www.com> wrote:

>For the record (8.1.7 on NT, but it's also true of 8.1.5 on Solaris):

I think that would be the clincher, Howard. In older versions, it was necessary to do the extra rollback segment. In 8.1 obviously not, as you point out?

IIRC, in V7 it simply would refuse to do the CREATE TABLESPACE unless you had an extra rollback segment.

Haven't tried in 8.0 (I always create the second one automatically), but I seem to recall it was still needed?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Sun May 27 2001 - 06:55:03 CDT