SQL Querry

From: Christian Kuschnig <curt_at_gmx.at>
Date: 26 May 2001 00:35:46 -0700

I'm really a beginner in SQL and by that way I hope you could help me with a SQL Problem

There's a soccer database with a relation

cards(player, Match, time, card)

player is a string, match is the number of match, time is the time where you get a card, and card is either filled with "yellow", red, or yellowred!

I've to write a querry to get the following:

(player, yellow, yellowred, red) which saves the number of each card for each player!

!It is not necessary that every player has every color of cards!

Thanx Christian Received on Sat May 26 2001 - 02:35:46 CDT