Problem with jobs

From: Rafal Jank <yankee_at_wp-sa.pl>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:45:52 +0200

Hi,
I have a problem with running jobs - there are appropriate records in dba_jobs, the jobs aren't broken, there are no errors in alert.log,, in my init.ora I have:
job_queue_processes = 4
job_queue_interval = 60

And still, the jobs are not running. What can be the the reason?

I've noticed, that after last reboot snp processes didn't start. I started them by alter system set job_queue_processes = 4, but the jobs are not still running. TIA
Rafal Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 07:45:52 CDT