SQL Querry

From: Christian Kuschnig <curt_at_gmx.at>
Date: 25 May 2001 13:05:27 -0700

Hello!
I've got some problems with a short qerry - I hope somoone of youe could help me!!

It is out from a soccer database:
I've the relation cards(player,match,minute,card) player is string, match an Integer (number of match), card can have the values "yellow", "red" or "yellowred".

I've to write a querry that has the following result:
(player, yellow, yellowred, red) which counts the cards for every player!

It would be great if you have a solution for this probelm!

Thanx Christian

(curt_at_gmx.at)