odbc connect from MSAccess to Oracle

From: Bill Koob <wkoob_at_minn.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:39:03 GMT

List,
I have a table in oracle that when viewed from within Oracle has no apparent problems - everything works quite well with Oracle & its tools.
When linked with ODBC to MSAccess it shows a significant number of records with deleted in each field of the record. Any ideas.

When I imported the data (ascii delimted) data exceptions showed up I fixed the data - deleted all the records in the table and imported the data again. It may be my imagination but many of the records with deleted in the fields seem to be records that had problems in the previous import. Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 07:39:03 CDT