Re: Last time table updated

From: Kimba162 <kimba162_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:36:12 GMT

This situation is a little bit more complicated than that. I only want to do exports for selected users and only when they've changed something in their schema (which might be only monthly or quarterly). We have a 2T+ database with some tables being exported and, for tables that are totally refreshed, we're keeping the load files. We're also running in nonarchivelog mode. I can't do "full" exports and I can't keep a bunch of incrementals either.

I'm familar with Oracles docs as well as export and rman and was just looking for a piece of information that I think is "somewhere" in the dictionary. I'm hoping that someone else knows "where".

Thanks for your input anyway!