Re: Avoid full table scans

From: jmnm <meirim_pt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:51:14 +0100

Do some comparisons with the last columns of this view among databases. DBA_TAB_COLUMNS I'am sure that you have diferent values (wich is normal) and you have some columns in some tables that are not even analyzed among databases.(That's not normal)

I migth introduce some noise here but I don't like surprises. I don't analyze objects.

Regards,

J Meirim