Re: Trying to decide whether to support DB2 or Oracle

From: Karel Miklav <newsgroup_junk_at_kult.addr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:39:31 +0200

I was born in a small country and work in a tiny developer company. We develop internet applications for the largest of our and some foreign companies, but there aren't many of them and we can not pick our customers. So it comes that every customer brings in his own technology and I have to learn approximately a language per project.

This is what I don't like about that:

Ok, this is my job and I get some money out of doing it. But I think it's good to know there's InterSystems Cache out there, (http://www.intersystems.com/cache/). I do not recomend Cache as a panacea, but I think this is the way to go.

Regards,
Karel Miklav Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 06:39:31 CDT