Oracle DB Tool

From: Mark Wallace <mwallace*NOSPAM*_at_*NOSPAM*carr-sheppards.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:48:05 +0100

We are looking into buying a general purpose DB tool. We are so far looking at either :
Toad or SQL Navigator

Has anyone got any thoughts (Pro's or Con's) with regards to these products or
a suggestion of other tools we should be looking at.

We are finding the oracle tools quite cumbersome to use because of the Java Interface.

Any and all comments appreciated

Regards
Mark Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 03:48:05 CDT