Where to find 8i for AMD systems?

From: <telliott242_at_home.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:43:53 GMT

Thanks for the responses to my previous post. I've allready got 8i Personal on my 98 install, but i bought a new HD a while back so i could run a dual boot 98/Linux system. Unfortunately i can't find 8i for AMD Linux systems on Oracles web site, just for Intel. Can the Intel install be used in it's place? Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 11:43:53 CDT