ora-56192

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuck_hamilton_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:59:00 -0400

Anyone else ever gotten this error. It's undocumented. Does anyone know how to correct it? I get it intermittently when I try to connect to the database. It only seems to occur on local BEQ connections and even then it's maybe 2% of the time. Listener.log on the server reveals nothing. There is no sqlnet.log generated. Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 09:59:00 CDT