Re: bulk collect memory leak

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:02:06 -0500

have you requested assistance from oracle support with this particular issue ?

the error message you got was "out of memory error" ? with no oracle error message id ?
any entry in the alert log ?
any trace files in bdump or udump directories ?

one possible workaround i would suggest would be to avoid using the BULK COLLECT syntax.

"Aleksey Kochetov" <kochetov_at_optonline.net> wrote in message news:92hP6.56673$MR1.8328698_at_news02.optonline.net...
> Hi.
> I use bulk collect in a stored procedure. I got out of memory error. I
> reproduced it for 8.1.6.2 (HP & Linux) and 8.1.7 (HP). Somebody knows?
 Does