Re: Can I use replication (async) on a Partitioned Table(s)

From: jmnm <meirim_pt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:25:26 +0100

Thak you for your reply.

I'am already using async replication in an OLTP env. ( Oracle 7.3.4 ) What is the problem:

-I want to continue with the replication.
-I have a very large table.
-A problem with that table means  that I will have to stop a call center for
more than an hour and I need all the info(volume) online.

>>So to answer your question,
> >there is no logical reason why you cannot.

I Agree!.
But is there anyone who have tested/implemented ??

Regards

Jorge Meirim