Re: Cannot AutoStart Oracle Net8 Listener (lsnrctl)

From: Victor Lee <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:42:13 GMT

Thanks for your help, James. However, the script cannot work even after the system is fully come up.

In fact, I have tried to log in as root, su to oracle, and start lsnrctl manually, but it doesn't work either.

Regards,
Victor Lee

In article <3b079392.40789441_at_nntp.mindspring.com>, James Williams says...