ora-04068

From: WK Yeoh <cwy006_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:47:13 +0800

I tried to re-apply the script dbmsutil.sql which is in the $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin directory. After that I got error as below when I tried to run one of my script which query the db: Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO ERROR:
ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded ORA-04067: not executed, package body "SYSTEM.DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO" does not
exist
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called ORA-06512: at line 1

I checked the package inside the db and this is what I get:

OWNER                          SYNONYM_NAME

TABLE_OWNER TABLE_NAME
DB_LINK

PUBLIC                         DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO
SYS                            DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO

I have no idea of what has actually happen to this package. Anyone has any idea and solutions for this? Please help.

Rgds,
WK Received on Wed May 23 2001 - 02:47:13 CDT