Help:Index performance issue

From: <u518615722_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:59:03 GMT

We have a table with 13 indexes built
on it. We have one sql statement runing against it.

When we run explain plan for it, there is no full table scan, which means the sql
does not have any problem, right?

Where else could we do to improve the
performance? I am thinking keep some
index in the keep_pool, but how do you
select which index to keep in the keep_pool? The first one that is used?

Any suggestions? Thanks

--
Sent  by dbadba62 from hotmail within area com