Re: what all physical space allocated to my DB's

From: Sunil Dua <sdua_at_solutionsny.com>
Date: 21 May 2001 14:50:21 -0700

Thanks for the reply... I appreciate the information provided was really helpful.. now I could work out what all space my database files are taking..my second query was how do i make sure if the space allocated is sufficient or do I need to take any preventive steps to avoid DB breakdown.

thanks & Regards
Sunil