Shared memory realm ??!!!

From: Hatem KNANI <hatem.knani_at_sesa.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:04:57 +0100

I have an oracle8i server on w2000 server it was running very well until this morning every time I try to connect to the server I got this error message :

ERROR:
ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

I verifiied all the W2000 services related to Oracle they are all running except the one related to ManagementServer but in any case, Oracle was running without any problem even this service was shutdown

PLS HELP Received on Mon May 21 2001 - 04:04:57 CDT